Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I just want to go back.

it is too frustrating here. I can't get around anywhere, i spend all my fucking money on food and shit and i can't be with my baby. I hate this town, it is so cliche with everything in it. so ordinary so alike, it sickens me. I just want to go back and not have to depend on this house anymore because it always fucks up.
I am trying to prove i am independent but i am not, or they always make me feel like i am not. i just want to be able to not depend on anything anymore, cause then ill never get fucked over. gah, i am just so frustrated with being here wasting my days inside doing nothing, i am bored with myself so i spend money and become more dependent. i hate it here. i just want my baby and to go back.

2 comments:

photolexx said...

brie, nobody likes it in oakville.

besides the girls that wear lululemon paints with ugg boots and the dudes that drive their dad's bmw's.

suck it up bb.
you'll be outta here before you know it.

luvz uz.

Nat said...

yeah, get over it you baby.

You're going to eventually hate every town you live in for more than a year.

Thats why we gottaaaa mooovee to europe